PIE Well-Test Analysis
The PIE well-test analysis program is a complete package for the manipulation and
interpretation of pressure transient tests for oil and gas wells. Some of the main
- A standard Windows user interface for data manipulation and display of analysis plots.
Full copy and paste facilities are available to exchange data with other programs (e.g. a
spreadsheet, word processor, or another copy of PIE).
- Graphical data processing to reduce large sets of raw rate or pressure measurements to a
- A complete set of analysis plots ranging from simple Horner and Derivative plots to
specialized plots like the "Sand-Face Rate Convolution" plot.
- An extensive set of type-curve models that cover a wide
range of well and reservoir systems.
- Non-linear regression to adjust all of the parameters for a type-curve model to obtain
the best fit to the analysis data.
- A variety of type-curve analysis methods ranging from
simple "draw-down type-curves" to multi-well type-curve simulation. The
type-curve simulation includes a variety of production constraints (e.g. compute rates for
a fixed flowing pressure).
- Available for all versions of Windows.
Click here if you would like to download a fully
functional demonstration version.
For more information, send an e-mail to WTS Ltd. Otherwise,
return to the Home Page.